In this recipe
Odense Marzipan is manufactured in Denmark, using the finest California almonds that have been blanched, mixed with sugar, and rolled through Italian millstones. You’ll find this sweet, rich, flavorful candy dough adds a touch of whimsy and a delicious flavor to any occasion.
1-7 oz box Odense Marzipan
Latex gloves (helpful for kneading)
Round cookie cutters (1 1/2 to 2 inch diameter)
- Tint Marzipan by kneading in food coloring a bit at a time until desired shade is reached.
- Roll out Marzipan, between wax paper to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut out discs with cookie cutter. You will need 5 discs for each rose.
- For a realistic rose petal look, put a disc between wax paper and thin edges with the back of a spoon. Repeat with remaining discs.
- Roll the first disc into a tube to create the rose’s center. Wrap another disc around it, gently flaring the petal.
- Repeat with 3 more discs. Center each petal on the crease of the last one, gently curving petal edge a bit wider with each disc.
- Pinch off bottom for rose to sit.
Use mint leaves or green Marzipan cut into teardrop shape for leaves.
CHOOSE ANOTHER RECIPE VIDEO
*Nutrition Facts are estimates only. For questions or specific information, email firstname.lastname@example.org